Thursday 19 November 2015

In Timely Fashion with SMIGGLE

(picture credit to smiggle.au website)

My love, 

I recently visited Melaka town, in which always have a special place in my heart. People are awesome. I love the food there as much as I love the food from my hometown, Penang. Famous for must visit historical place, and UNESCO try hard to preserve whats left. As if time stood still, but we know better.

Talking about time ain't no fun, if grade been measured by punctuality, I flunked big time. Better late than never, I said. But my dad said, better don't be late at all. I guess his right, but my version cooler.

Thanks God we all have watch, at least to tell time. And if you have Smiggle This Space Graphic watch, it tell time in bright glow digital, like beautiful trishaw light I saw during my visit.  


SMIGGLE WATCH THIS SPACE GRAPHIC 

Come in 5 colour; pink, purple, blue, mid blue and black. Unfortunately, I only have in blue and pink. RM100/pcs exclude postage.
Specification:
1. Time appear when tap on the face; time, date & second
2. Made from silicon with metal buckle (so it super flexible)
3. Packaging box - 23cm x 4cm 
4. Instruction to set the time on back of the box

Product Code:
TSG Watch - pink
TSG Watch - blue sold out



You may watch youtube below on how the watch work, how to change time/date, etc. I think the watch use in this video is Watch This Space model in blue.




I leave you with a puzzle, 'in bed, it's 6am, I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it's 7.30am, at work, it's 1.30pm, I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it's 1.31pm'. How is that possible?

You know where to find me.

Have fun, as always.

Sign-off,

  


No comments:

Post a Comment