Thursday 12 November 2015

Hello...hi there

Salam.

Peace and blessing to all.

This blog is a medium of devoting my love on creativity, fun and fashionable as I bring to you vibrant colourful of stationery from Smiggle. I also would like to express my special gratitude to my friend Azura Idayu for introduced Smiggle to me few years back.

Smiggle was born in Y2003 at Australia and has not looked back since. The first Smiggle store opened in Melbourne and now they have 200 stores worldwide. Smiggles is the world's hottest stationery brand. Their tagline is "Where a smile meets a giggle, it's the world's greatest places", somehow soothing me, magical..  

I cater for Malaysia citizen that dying to have Smiggle store open in our country. One day, inshallah (with God wills).

You may follow me at Instagram @smiggmalaysia (no longer available) for the update or email me at smiggmalaysia@gmail.com . You also may whats-app at +6 019-4516580 

As I keep ready stock in a very small quantity, you may place pre-order. Feel free to browse at http://www.smiggle.com.au/shop/en/smiggle for a lot more Smiggle stuff.

Love to here from you, you and you!


Sign-off, 

No comments:

Post a Comment