Sunday 22 November 2015

So fluffy yet so powerful

(picture credit to smiggle.au website)

Dear,

Some say a girl and her bed on Sundays are an endless love affair. I couldn't agree more. Life is so much easier if you just chill out and unwind. Take time for yourself, to reflect and gain perspective. Hold on to someone that keep challenge you for greater good and never lose yourself in the attempt. 

Sometimes life get harder, yes, it did, but when it does, have a little something to remind you of who you truly are, something to rationalize your emotion. Like mine, every time I feel angry, I turned to Smiggle Furry Puff Keyring Jumbo and somehow, pull myself out of negative vibe. Look at that cheerful colours, who wouldn't fall in love, even more when you squeeze it.

Little something can play a much bigger role in you life. Trust me.

Smiggle Furry Puff Keyring (jumbo)

Come in colorful. RM25/pcs exclude postage. 
Specification: 6.5cm

Current stock - reserved   
Product Code:
FP Keyring - colourful


You know where to find me.

Have fun, as always.

Sign-off,


No comments:

Post a Comment