Saturday 19 December 2015

Pre Order by 24 December 2015


(picture credit to smiggle.au website)

Hi there.

As school holiday nearly end, lets get ready for the school opening. I have open pre-order again for any Smiggle products and the cut-off date is this 24/12. Any pre order require at least 50% payment before cut off date and remaining balance before 28/12. 

I hope everything will be in great order for me to courier your Smiggle by 28/12. So you can get ready to school with cutest & stylish stationary everybody-can-get-jealous.

You may place an order on item display in this blog or not here. I will try by any means to get you get your dream Smiggle.

You also still able to order Owl hardtop pencil case even Smiggle website no longer available, insyaallah I still can get it for you.

As you knew, you may reach me at 0194516580.

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Till then...

Have fun, as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment