Monday 7 December 2015

Praise God


I would call it a day. Came back from short vacation over a weekend, and looked what I found. Smiggle shipment safely arrived. I slept at 2.30am to sort out order. 



Woke up late, rushing to airport again sending my cousin aka travel buddy. Safe. Phew...

On the way back, drop by post office buying boxes. Rush back home, packing, strangle myself with bubble wrap and all. I tell you, packing is not an easy task. Rush back to post office. Keep telling myself all must be courier today. Bring Bubu along helped me to carry those boxes, and he is ain't cheap my friend. Thank God I make it. And adik Alamanda post office is very helpful with all my ridiculous questions.

And this is for tomorrow COD. I'm happy to help Smiggle find their lover.




Till then...

You know where to find me.

Have fun, as always.

Sign-off,




No comments:

Post a Comment