Wednesday 20 January 2016

Why US way cooler than Australia...in temperature or not (lol)


Hi All,

Been neglected this blog.

Focus more on instagram as much faster to update and I end up smiggle pty ltd asked instagram to close down my account. Violation my ...

Basically smiggle not allow me to re-sell which I'm totally not understand. I openly mentioned I purchase from Smiggle Aussie website, no smiggle store at M'sia, this is for Malaysian that love to own smiggle but seem been denied. Why make it so hard for us Malaysia to purchase smiggle...or the store smiggle will open in Malaysia going to sell at much higher price? Whose know. They never respond my email. Just being bully.

So everybody, no more @smiggmalaysia. You may whatsapp me directly for smiggle products which I had purchase, which is legally mine, which is up to me to resell giveaway or throw.

Well...I'm very upset while writing this.






No comments:

Post a Comment